GLOBAL AND WORLDWIDE ISSUES
- THE SHOE THAT GROVES
- PISICULTURE AROUND A LOCALITY
- EMBRACE WARMER
- WATER BUBBLES
- RAINWATER HARVESTING TECHNIQUES CONCERN TO ALL
- EXCRETA TO BIOGAS TECHNIQUE
- AYURVEDA MEDICAL APPROACH TO ALL
- Every third person on the earth is poor. Underdeveloped and developing countries must focus on this. The least innovative technique is just to increase GDP and GNP, which may be difficult for any country
- Government and NGOs should provide highly stretchable shoes made of rubber. This shoe can adjust its size to a great extent. It is so due to a series of notches and snaps. This is cost-efficient.
- The concept of pisciculture will be a great step to challenge water shortage, occupation, iron and iodine deficiency. This can serve as a source of water. People may use this as a source of income. Eating fish can balance the required iron and iodine in proportion in the body. Women should be benefited the most.
- Embrace warmer must be provided by the Government and NGOs at the time of certifying their birth. This is just a sleeping bag, regulates an infant body temperature during their vulnerable first days. This could about half of the infants born in a day.
- Shortage of clean drinking packaged water is a common problem. Water bubbles may combat these circumstances. It is cost-efficient and safe, therefore, less a shortage of water.
- All people should be aware of rainwater harvesting technique. People should be trained properly in this technique and totally wasted. Schools should be made for both children and adults. Children must be taught something nad adults should be trained to face a partial problem using general science, for getting a better living. Adults and children should be aware of proper medication from the resource available(Ayurveda) and should use human excreta for preparing biogas.
- STRAIN OF BACTRIA E. COIL FOR GREENHOUSE EFFECT.
- GIANT SPRINKLER OVER SKYSCRAPER
- SKYSCRAPER COATED WITH TITANIUM OXIDE
- A SQUAD OF DRONES AROUND CITIES TO MONITOR POLLUTION LEVEL
- ALWAYS FIRST PRIORITIES TO PLANTS.
- DEAD BODIES OF HUMAN SHOULD BE KEPT IN GRAVEYARDS INSTEAD, TREES ARE TO BE PLANTED WITH NAME ENGRAVED ON IT.
- Recently, Israel scientists have discovered a strain of bacteria E. Coli, which feed on carbon dioxide and hence, control the greenhouse effect and the ozone hole.
- Each Sky Scrapers should be fitted with a giant and power water sprinkler, which would immediately settle down pollution.
- Sky Scrapers and buildings should be coated with titanium oxide may cause betterment.
- A squad of drones should be programmed and should be used to monitor the pollution all around. This will greatly help in knowing the conditions of different places within a megacity.
- Lastly, the dead bodies of humans should not be kept in graveyards, instead, a tree should be planted above it so that the energy can spread all over the earth in the form of oxygen. The name can be engraved on the tree.
POPULATION / LAND
There are quite many ways to control overpopulation. But we are not going to talk about what we already know and people use today as a commoner. The main aftereffect of overpopulation leads less land for other organisms on earth. As land is limited and there is now no possible way- today to combat this problem.
But maybe the suggestion listed may be quite beneficial for scientists researching today. It will also lead to an impact on your brain.
ARTIFICIAL LAND ON WATER(ISLAND)
MADE OF CARBON NANOTUBES!!
- Tubes made of carbon
- Diameters are very small, measured in nanometers
- Thus, called Nanotubes Technology
- One of the allotropes of Carbon
- Strongest in terms of Tensil Strength, more than 63 gigapascal
- Low density- about 1.3 g/cm3
- High melting point- about 3400K
This technology can also be used to make space stations on the earth`s orbit.
Natural land must be protected for other animals and plants. There is a great need for trees and plants, in the current era. It is too much important for our survival.
This will definitely reduce the demand for land for mankind.
We can get connected to them by using railway lines which can be made over the sea on nanotubes. They are so strong that no supporting pillars will be required for a good distance.
|Share on Whatsapp|