What is Yoga?
“Life is a movement from imperfection to perfection. Man is the supreme being, the most perfect being in his structure. Man is, therefore, an improved animal. But this is only the beginning of progress for humanity. People still have to strive for further physical, intellectual and spiritual perfection. “
So for physical, intellectual and spiritual perfection, yoga is very important. Yoga enhances the human brain and body and develops it to the next level. It helps in increasing concentration, immunity system, bone density, heart and lung size, etc. Actually, yoga has endless benefits without a single disadvantage if done perfectly, so if I start writing the benefits of yoga, the whole article will be filled with only benefits. Therefore, lets only talk on the main topic Yoga for Weight Loss. Through yoga, anyone can easily lose weight at home. Because of today`s lifestyle and diet, over-weight is a very common problem and the good thing is that we have the solution to this problem, Yoga. There are many other things other than yoga like gym, aerobics, etc. but I will suggest you opt for yoga as it has many many other advantages besides weight loss.
YOGA FOR WEIGHT LOSS
From now, I will only talk about the main topic, Yoga for Weight Loss. For losing weight through yoga, you have to take out 30-45 minutes a day from your busy schedule and of course, control your diet. Here I will list some yoga asanas weight.
- Surya Namaskar (sun salutation) – This is the best exercise among all. It has many advantages but we are talking about weight loss, so without getting diverted from the topic let`s start. Surya Namaskar or Sun Salutation sequence of powerful yoga poses. Besides being cardiovascular workout, Surya Namaskar the potential to have a positive impact on the body and mind. With the given image you can very well understand how to do Surya Namaskar. You should do Surya Namaskar daily starting from five times and increase the number every alternative day.
SURYA NAMASKAR STEP BY STEP
- Plank- Plank is another very good pose for reducing belly fat and for developing abs, strengthing arms, shoulders and chest. For doing plank get in the push-up position and then put your hand as shown in the given figure. It is very easy to listen but when you drop into plank and it won’t take long to feel it in your abs. Do this daily starting with 5 sets each for 30 seconds and gradually increase the number of sets and duration.
- Trikonasana (Triangle Posture)- Trikonasana is good for reducing side belly fat and give shape to the body. Trikonasana your muscles or shake like another posture, can impact your abs and belly fat! The twisting motion of trikonasana helps digestion and fat deposits belly. Do this daily starting from 5 sets of 25-30 cycles and increase the number of sets every alternative day.
- Urdhva Mukha Svanasana (Upward-Facing Dog Pose)- Urdhva Mukha Svanasana is very good for reducing lower neck, chest and upper belly fat. Urdhva Mukha Svanasana is the seventh positions in the traditional Surya Namaskar(Sun Salutation) sequence. You can practice this pose individually also, from 15 to 30 seconds, breathing easily.
Urdhva Mukha Svanasana
- Purvottanasana (Upward Plank Pose)- Purvottanasana is good for reducing fat from the back, chest, shoulder. It strengthens the arms, wrists and legs. It also stretches the shoulders, chest, and front ankles. Hold for 30 seconds, then lay down with an exhale.